Thursday, February 20, 2014

so Coursera again, hey?

another online course I took on Coursera but didn't make it to the final - Know Thyself (oh I know I'm lazy and it was free so I kinda felt like I wasn't losing too much) - this one had to do with Philosophy.

I know I should have done the course until the end.
but the motivation wasn't that much because what I was discovering about myself wasn't exactly all 'bed of roses'.

this particular post has to do with a famous quotation from Socrates.
so, the thing is:
an unexamined life leads to the feeling of "missing something".
therefore, to live life without pausing for examination is not ideal.
how to change this?

pausing. slowing down.
it takes effort, it takes time and it's not always a pretty road to travel in.

have I succeed it?
of course not.
am I willing to try.
of course I am.
when?

well... let's change the subject shall we?


No comments: